Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

Yes, I have started yet another blog. They say that you should try to stay on topic, and this is one more topic where I have something to say. The purpose of this blog is to collect and share family stories with my close, and perhaps, extended families. I am going to simply tag the stories based on which side of the family the stories are on for our first cousins. The sides will be for the Spackman, Foley, Anderson, and Stringham lines. I also hope to give proper credit and receive permissions when necessary, so if I inadvertently post something I shouldn't, please let me know and I'll take care of it.

Also, I'm not going to just dump the thousands and thousands of pages that I have up here. I'm going to do a bit at a time, in hopes that a gradual approach will give my family a chance to get to know their ancestors, and for me to put some thought into which stories I want to share. If you have requests, let me know! Most of these histories will be of an LDS pioneer nature, because that is our heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment